CLARIFICATION NOTE ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND TRANSFERRING INCLUDING ABROAD
Rhodium Mağazacılık ve Dış Ticaret Anonim Şirketi (“Rhodium”) prioritise the protection of your personal data. In this regard, this clarification note states that your personal data may be processed in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”) and explains your rights.
In its capacity as data controller, Rhodium will process your personal data within the scope described below and within the limits of the framework stipulated by the applicable legislation.
Our Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Your data will be used in order to manage, maintain and secure our website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, data reporting and hosting); to provide information about amendments to this text; to improve our website, products/services, and relationships with customers and their experiences and carry out studies including data analysis for such purposes; to provide information about our company and products and make marketing / promotion; to organize events; to send commercial electronic messages; to fulfill our obligations arising from the legislation regarding the ordered, purchased or returned products/services and communicate with you in this regard if necessary; to receive and respond to your questions and complaints including those transmitted to our call center. Your personal data will only be stored for as long as permitted by applicable legislation. If any changes occur in our purpose to use your personal data, we will notify you by updating this text.
While navigating on the Rolex section of our website, you may interact with an embedded website from www.rolex.com. In such case, Privacy Notice and Cookies Policy of www.rolex.com are sole applicable.
Processed Personal Data
We process your personal data which you provide to us or we obtain with automated or non-automated methods or acquire from the third parties. Such data can be grouped as follows:
• Identity Data includes first name, last name, maiden name, marital status, title, date of birth and gender etc.
• Contact Data includes address, email address and telephone numbers etc.
• Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website, and information about how you use our website etc.
• Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, and your communication preferences.
• Data that we acquire from third parties includes information transmitted to us from our analytical solution partners, technical follow-up solution partners and business partners offering mapping services, etc.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (Personal data relating to the race, ethnic origin, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other belief, clothing, membership to associations, foundations or trade-unions, health, sex life, convictions and security measures, and biometric and genetic data are deemed to be special categories of personal data.).
Your personal data will be stored in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Our Methods and Legal Grounds of Collecting Your Personal Data
In compliance with the rules above, we collect your personal data with your express consent in accordance with Article 4/2 of the Law and without your express consent in the presence of the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5/2 and 6/3 of the Law or other relevant legislation; through our website, stores, telephone, e-mail, SMS, third-party social network agents, mail/cargo, call center, national address database, information forms on our website including pre-prepared forms, social media and applications.
Third Parties to Whom We Transfer Your Personal Data and Our Purposes of Transfer
We may transfer your collected personal data to our suppliers, payment providers, banks, business partners, consultants and authorized public institutions in accordance with Articles 8 and 9 of the Law in order to determine and develop our commercial strategies and improve our customer services. The transfers to the third parties outside the Republic of Turkey are carried out under the Law and other related regulations. It is also possible to transfer the data in order to fulfill our obligations to public authorities, within the framework of the relevant legislation.
If you give your consent, we may also share your personal data with the third parties in Turkey and abroad. In any event, we require all third parties to evaluate your personal data in accordance with legislation and to respect the security of your data. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes; we only allow them to use your personal data for the purposes that we specify in our instructions.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
If you, as a personal data subject, submit your claims regarding your rights to us, we will finalize your request free of charge and as soon as possible depending on the nature of your request, within 30 (thirty) days. However, if the transaction requires a separate cost, the fee in the tariff set by the Law will prevail. In this context, as personal data subject under Article 11 of the Law, you have:
- the right to know whether personal data is being processed or not,
- the right to request information on processing, if personal data is being processed,
- the right to know the purpose of processing of personal data and whether this data is used for such purposes,
- the right to know the third parties in Turkey or abroad to whom personal data has been transferred,
- the right to rectify personal data if such data is processed incompletely or inaccurately,
- the right to request the erasure and destruction of personal data under Article 7 of the Law
- the right to request the notification of the operations carried out under the previous two paragraphs to the third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- the right to object to the occurrence of any result which is unfavourable for the data subject by means of the analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems,
- the right to request compensation for damages arising out of the unlawful processing of personal data
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Law, you can send your request to the below addresses to exercise your rights above in written so as to include the ID number for the citizens of the Republic of Turkey; nationality and passport or ID number for foreigners; name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number and the subject of the request or you can contact us at our call center:
Postal Address: Harbiye Mahallesi Abdi İpekçi Caddesi Altın Sokak Ahmet Kara İşhanı No: 2 D: 22-23 Şişli / İstanbul
Fax: +90 212 225 62 05
Tel: +90 212 22562 62
On our website, we take all necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security for the purposes of preventing the unlawful processing, access, modification and disclosure of personal data; and protecting and securing your personal data. In addition, we have restricted access of employees, agents, business partners, and other third parties, who need your data in order to fulfill their obligations only, to use your personal data for the purposes that we specify in our instructions. We regularly review our security policies and procedures to ensure that our systems are safe and protected.
Commercial Electronic Messages
At any time, you may request to stop all the commercial electronic messages that we send to you for marketing/promotional purposes. To stop those, you can use the links in the commercial electronic messages that we send or you can contact us via our contact addresses above.